CEO & Chief Creative Officer
It’s true, your community college needs a CRM and here’s why:
- Helps build better relationships. “Relationship” is a CRM’s middle name. A CRM will help you develop and optimize your relationships with all the people (volunteers, advisors, recruiters, etc.) and organizations (schools, employers, community-based groups, etc.) that help you enroll your class. You’ll even be able to determine the value of each of these relationships, so you can focus on the people, organizations, and places that matter most.
- Enables you to quickly access actionable data. A CRM will help you collect, organize, and quickly access the data you need to enroll your class. In addition, because a CRM will help you standardize your data, you’ll be able to easily compare data year-over-year, and run trend analyses to better predict future outcomes.
- Boosts productivity. A CRM will help your team do more, faster and more accurately. For example, you’ll be able to automate your communication plans, access your campaign results in real-time, run advanced/granular searches with just a few clicks, and import and export data smoothly … all of which will give your staff more time to focus on building relationships with students.
- Enables you to personalize communications. A CRM will make it easier for you to segment your database, and to get the right message to the right person at the right time. For example, speaking to students’ particular interests will improve the quality of interactions you have with them … and in turn, lead to better results.
- Lessen the burden on IT. You already know how busy your IT department is. The right CRM will let you take advantage of its benefits without putting a strain on your IT department … or requiring you to add people to your staff.
- Enables you to access vital admissions data on a mobile device. If you want to be able to get work done while you’re away from your computer, the right CRM (one that’s been “responsively designed”) will enable you to access vital admissions data from your phone or tablet. For example, if you want to add a student, look up a record, or review email campaign results without logging into your computer, choose an admissions CRM that’s designed specifically to work on your tablet or smartphone.
- Helps you keep pace with today’s market. Now more than ever, community colleges are investing in a CRM to help with their recruitment efforts, so now’s the time to ensure you’re not getting left behind.
I encourage you to check out our helpful guides to choosing a CRM. Keep in mind that Fire Engine RED offers Fireworks – a CRM that’s built specifically for community college